Qualifications as a Writer
You may be wondering, "Why should I commission this person?" When it comes to myself and looking for new artists & writers to spend money on, I look at their customer engagement, their portfolio, and, if they have it, testimonials. These are the bread & butter when it comes to commissioning any kind of craft, but below I've listed my qualifications for bringing your story to life.
- I value you as a client and never leave you in the dark. If your piece is delayed for any reason, I'm quick to let you know and will give you a general timeframe for how long it'll be postponed. But rest assured, I always complete any commission I've been given.
- As a casual writer for almost my entire life and a professional one for nearly eight years, I've learned a great many things when it comes to the literary craft.
- My dedication to making your story unique, personalized, and yours has no equal. I'm devoted to making your piece true to your visions and meet your standards. I'm always willing to work with my clients to ensure their literary dreams are fulfilled.
- I provide a professional, non judgemental space. Whatever your desires are, I promise to always uphold professionalism, and our discussions will not be discussed with any third party.
- All my clients have been satisfied with the final product I've delivered and if they have any issues, I'm quick to work with them to fix it. I do require a fee if I have to do more than a certain amount of edits, but I've never needed to ask for this extra payment in almost eight years of doing commissions.
Now that you've read all that, you may want to know a little bit about the person behind the website. I'm happy to fulfill your curiosity, so buckle up!
ResonantCrimson is run by me, Dimitri Elijah, a non-binary folk living in Eastern Canada. When I'm not writing, I tend to be playing Magic (I run a mono-blue deck if you're curious), playing video games, spending time w/ friends & family, daydreaming about my characters, crafting stories in my head that may or may not see the public eye, working on character profiles, among other things.
My ultimate goal is to become published one day, so every piece I write, whether for myself or others, brings me one step closer to that dream. However, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing... if I don't think I can write it perfectly, I don't write it. It's a habit I'm trying to break, but a difficult one to for sure. Hehe...
I deal with mental health issues - schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and dissociation if you're wondering - and writing has been my greatest solace when it comes to dealing with the demons in my own mind. Without being able to craft stories, I don't know if I'd be here. That's a fact.
If you'd like to check me out on other sites, you can find me under the moniker ResonantCrimson (on DeviantArt and Twitter) and Resonant Crimson (on FanFiction and FictionPress). If you do so, I implore you to avoid stories from before 2015, as they aren't a current view of my skills, but they aren't totally horrible either.
Ideally, I would prefer if you read stories from 2018 onwards, since those ones are my current skill set. You're welcome to read my older work, but keep in mind posting dates.
If you'd like to work with a writer who values your story like their own, will treat it with care, and stop at nothing to ensure it's exactly how you've envisioned it, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I think that's good for an about section? If you read all this, have a cookie. -gives cookie-
I hope you enjoy my site!