Qualifications as a Writer
You may be wondering, "Why should I commission this person?" When it comes to myself and looking for new artists & writers to spend money on, I look at their customer engagement, their portfolio, and, if they have it, testimonials. These are the bread & butter when it comes to commissioning any kind of craft, but below I've listed my qualifications for bringing your story to life.
- I value you as a client and never leave you in the dark. If your piece is delayed for any reason, I'm quick to let you know and will give you a general timeframe for how long it'll be postponed. But rest assured, I always complete any commission I've been given.
- As a casual writer for almost my entire life and a professional one for nearly eight years, I've learned a great many things when it comes to the literary craft.
- My dedication to making your story unique, personalized, and yours has no equal. I'm devoted to making your piece true to your visions and meet your standards. I'm always willing to work with my clients to ensure their literary dreams are fulfilled.
- I provide a professional, non judgemental space. Whatever your desires are, I promise to always uphold professionalism, and our discussions will not be discussed with any third party.
- All my clients have been satisfied with the final product I've delivered and if they have any issues, I'm quick to work with them to fix it. I do require a fee if I have to do more than a certain amount of edits, but I've never needed to ask for this extra payment in almost eight years of doing commissions.
Now that you've read my qualifications, you may want to know more about the writer behind the stories. I'm more than happy to fulfill your curiosity, so buckle up!
ResonantCrimson is run by myself, Dimitri Elijah. I'm a non-binary folk living in Eastern Canada and 28 years old. When I'm not writing, I'm chatting with friends on Discord, daydreaming about my characters, working on their profiles, playing the odd video game, listening to music, and thinking about what I want to write next.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to personal pieces. If I don't think I can write it perfectly, I don't write the story at all. It's something I'm trying to overcome, as I'm slowly realizing editing exists for a reason. lol. One day at a time, huh?
I deal with mental health issues - schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and dissociation - so writing has become my greatest solace. Without the ability to tell stories, I don't know where I would be in life. Would I even be here, writing this bio? I doubt it. And that's a fact.
I love writing for others and bringing their literary dreams to life. Having a client tell me they're happy with their piece is the biggest thing I strive for. When my clients are happy, I'm happy. And, at times, I get ideas that stretch the creative branches, and that's something I may love the most about writing for other folks!
If you wish to check me out on other websites, you may find me under the moniker ResonantCrimson (on DeviantArt and Twitter), and Resonant Crimson on FanFiction and FictionPress. You're more than welcome to read my older works on those sites, but please keep in mind posting dates, and that everyone improves over the years. I would say a current view of my skills would be 2019 onwards, but if you're honestly curious about my old (terrible) writing, go ahead and read them!~
If you wanna check out my (large) assortment of characters, you can find me on toyhou.se under ResonantCrimson.
I think that's enough for a bio? If you read all that, you deserve a cookie. -gives cookie-
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy my site!